Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chili Chili is offline

Default Word to PDF-Format changes

I am saving a Word doc to Adobe PDF (which I have done numerous of times),
however this time the formatting of the document changes in the PDF version
as soon as I print to Adobe PDF. The words move up creating blank pages.
Why is this happening and how do I prevent it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

hi Chili,

There's not a lot of information to go on in your message.

For example - what version of Word, Windows and Acrobat are you using, what type of formatting and content and what view are your
working in while in Word?

Are you saving or printing to PDF file?

=============

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Set the Adobe printer driver as the active driver *before* you print to
Adobe. Formatting of documents is always made with reference to the active
driver. A small difference between driver requirements can produce the
differences you note, And note the Adobe Add-in offers greater functionality
over merely printing to the driver.

Chili wrote:
I am saving a Word doc to Adobe PDF (which I have done numerous of
times), however this time the formatting of the document changes in
the PDF version as soon as I print to Adobe PDF. The words move up
creating blank pages. Why is this happening and how do I prevent it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ASohaney ASohaney is offline

Try creating PDF files with PDF995 tool. It's free to use.

----
"Attitude, Not Aptitude; Determines Altitude"

Chili wrote:
I am saving a Word doc to Adobe PDF (which I have done numerous of
times), however this time the formatting of the document changes in
the PDF version as soon as I print to Adobe PDF. The words move up
creating blank pages. Why is this happening and how do I prevent it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This will not address the problem and the user already has Acrobat which is
streets ahead of PDF995!