Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
David Thielen David Thielen is offline

Default formatting marks, extra space in cell

Hi;

In the file http://www.windwardreports.com/temp/DocFormatting.zip Can
you please tell me the following:

1) With show all formatting marks some end of cell & end of para marks
on page 2 are in red. What does the red mean?

2) On page 3 several rows leave blank space in the bottom of the cells
- but the cell height is not specified. Why is that added spacing in
there?

3) A paragraph marker at the end of a paragraph does not appear to
force a blank line if outside fo a cell - but does force it inside a
cell. Is that correct?

thanks - dave

Windward Reports --
http://www.WindwardReports.com