Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mama Mia Mama Mia is offline

Default Bullets and Numbering

Can somebody help? I am creating a document with a bulleted numbered list and
after I created it and continue on, I want to start a new bulleted numbered
list but it still continues with the previous number. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/numbering/...artmethods.htm.

--