Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rev Bev Rev Bev is offline

Default using File Open the Details view shows only filename, not date

Since I switched to a computer with Windows Vista, I am having trouble with
the View Details option when using File Open with Word (2003 and 2007). The
only information displayed is the file name. I am not getting the date
modified, file type or size. This makes it hard to sort the files with most
recent on top.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

In teh Open dialog right-click the Caption Bar & add the columns you want to
have included.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones