Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paula Plantier Paula Plantier is offline

Default What does "VIEWCOVER" represent in my task bar?

Why does "VIEWCOVER" appear for no apparent reason on my XP task bar at
bottom of window? What does it represent? I wish to delete it permanently.
Can you give instructions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Are you referring to the Windows Taskbar? If so, ask in a Windows newsgroup.
Are do you mean the Word status bar?

news