krispicita

Default Word should have a setting for address labels pre-printed with a .

I am trying to print off some address labels in Word. They are comparable to
Avery 5164. However, our company logo and address take up most of the top
half. I cannot figure out how to set up the template to print the addresses
below such and such a measurent. I use this size label often and I COULD go
into each label and manually move each one down, but surely there is
something else that can be done overall.