Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
RobertoB RobertoB is offline

Default How Can I mail merge a customer name and bought product list?

Hi, I have a Database that has the following:

CUST - DATE - PRODUCT - PRICE
111 200810 PENS 1.50
111 200809 PENS 1.50
111 200807 BOOKS 10.00
115 200810 PENS 1.50
116 200809 BOOKS 10.00

And I want to create a mail letter to each one of my customers with a list
of the products they have bought so far, including the price of it:

So the letter will look like:

Dear Customer 111

You bought the following:

200810 PENS 1.50
200809 PENS 1.50
200807 BOOKS 10.00

Thank you for your custom.

etc.

Next letter should be:

Dear Customer 115

You bought the following:

200810 PENS 1.50

Thank you for your custom.

etc.

So Can I do that with Word Mail Merge???

Thank you for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

To see how to do this, take a look at:
http://cornell.veplan.net/article.aspx?&a=3815

or fellow MVP, macropod's tutorial on Catalogue/Directory Mailmerges at:

http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=731107

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.