Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Raj[_2_] Raj[_2_] is offline

Default Merge to Email is not working. In MS word 2003

Email is not getting delevered after doing mailmerge. After investigation, I
observed that it doesnot connect to Microsoft Outlook and doesnot show any
error message after clicking tab merge to email in MS word 2003.
Please can anybody know what's the root cause for this problem and how
should we configure word to search for "outlook.exe" when it try to send
email through mail merge.

Thanks in advance.
Raj, India
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Outlook certainly needs to be set up to be the default mail client in
Windows - e.g. in Internet Explorer-Tools-Options-Programs (Vista has
another mechanism for setting that up).

Other than that, I suggest you read the conversation at

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...bfa672a57e7d1f

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk