the Mad trucker

Default Exchange server error

I am trying to use my address book in Word to address an envelope and it
keeps saying I have to be logged in to Microsoft exchange Server to use my
address book. This is a stand alone computer for personal use. Why is it
doing this and can anybody tell me how to remedy the situation?
Graham Mayor

Which address book? Word can only use a MAPI compliant address book which
essentially means the Outlook contacts list or Microsoft Exchange. The
latter is an expensive corporate solution.