Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wake Manor Wake Manor is offline

Default Printing Variable Label Quantities from a Merge

Greetings;

I am trying to figure out how to print variable quantities of labels based
on a "quantity" field in a File. The purpose is to print out inventory
labels. I can export the database which will have, for example, the following
fields.

Product: A B C
Qty: 1 5 7

I can set up the basic merge (the Product line), but I want to be able to
tell Word to print out ONE label of "A", FIVE labels of "B" and SEVEN labels
of "C".

Help please!!!

Thanks