mel

Default How do I create a mirror image of text and graphics for a t-shirt.

How can I create a mirror image of everything on a page so that I can print
it for a t-shirt?
Jay Freedman

mel wrote:
How can I create a mirror image of everything on a page so that I can
print it for a t-shirt?

This is a function of your printer's driver software, not really in Word. In
the File Print dialog, click the Properties button next to the printer
name, which opens the driver's dialog. Then search (or read the printer's
manual) for something that mentions "t-shirt", "flip horizontal", or "mirror
image". It might be a check box or an item in a dropdown.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Word offers no built-in way to do this, but many printer drivers do. Look in
your printer's Properties for a setting such as "Mirror image" or "Flip
horizontal."