robert

Default translation software for ms word

can you recommend me a good translation software to use with microsoft
word ?
we have some new project coming up, we have to translate microsoft word
documents in spanish, italian and german languages to english make the
final changes and convert them back to default languages.

can some software do this translations accurately ?

--
robert
robert's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=5

Graham Mayor

It doesn't exist. If you want to produce documents that will make complete
sense to the speakers of the native languages, you will need to employ a
human translator. Translating software produces only a flavour of the
content. The result is often gibberish.

robert wrote:
can you recommend me a good translation software to use with microsoft
word ?
we have some new project coming up, we have to translate microsoft
word documents in spanish, italian and german languages to english
make the final changes and convert them back to default languages.

can some software do this translations accurately ?

Amedee Van Gasse

Graham Mayor shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

It doesn't exist. If you want to produce documents that will make
complete sense to the speakers of the native languages, you will need
to employ a human translator. Translating software produces only a
flavour of the content. The result is often gibberish.

However, if you want to produce hilarious "blinkenlights" text, try the
online translator Babelfish. They have adds for translation software.

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.4.1
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?
robert

robert wrote:
can you recommend me a good translation software to use with

microsoft
word ?
we have some new project coming up, we have to translate microsoft
word documents in spanish, italian and german languages to english
make the final changes and convert them back to default languages.

can some software do this translations accurately ?

thanks Graham Mayor,
i researched quite well on same and finally made a post if some online
translator exist.
can you recommend some translation companies who can do this job for us
?

thanks again.

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
How do I keep two words together? LAD Microsoft Word Help 2 April 15th 05 12:25 AM
copying files from Wordperfect to Microsoft Word Juliet New Users 1 January 31st 05 06:41 PM