Harry F Hardin

Default How do I insert a spreadsheet into a word in its print format?

I have been trying to insert an excel spread sheet into a word document. The
spread sheet has page breaks at applicable rows and when I print it the
column headings are printed on each page. However when I move it to word I
loose the column heading on all but the first page. How do I do this?

Thanks for any and all help.

Harry Hardin
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?SGFycnkgRiBIYXJkaW4=?=,

I have been trying to insert an excel spread sheet into a word document. The
spread sheet has page breaks at applicable rows and when I print it the
column headings are printed on each page. However when I move it to word I
loose the column heading on all but the first page. How do I do this?

You cannot. Word has no way to break up the content of an embedded OLE object
across multiple pages. You'd have to paste the Excel content as HTML or RTF
format, so that Word renders it as a Word table. (Just try plain old
copy/paste, for starters)

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org