thanksalotdeana

Default excel spreadsheet to word document HOW?

I need to 'copy' or 'paste' I dont even know how to best explain it!, an
already existant excel spreadsheet to a word document,the word doc. being a
list of names and address's cthat are already on the spreadsheet.Does this
make sense? and if you understand what I'm trying to say can you advise me
what , exactly , I should do?
CyberTaz

Hi Deana-

What you are asking to do can be accomplished in several different ways.
Post back with a more specific description of how you want to use the Excel
content in Word.

Regards |:)

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Merge data in Excel Spreadsheet into a word document Prospect Hospice Mailmerge 1 April 22nd 05 08:31 PM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 04:01 AM
Word Field Codes in Excel data file mranz Mailmerge 7 December 11th 04 10:02 AM