Sylvia

Default Document Template loses background when template is used

Hello,

Does anyone know a work around in this situation.

When I create a template with a fill background, I lose the background when
I use the template. The background is retained on the original template when
I re-open it.

Thanks

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?U3lsdmlh?=,

When I create a template with a fill background, I lose the background when
I use the template. The background is retained on the original template when
I re-open it.

Please describe the steps you're executing when you "use the template".

Which version of Word are we dealing with? Please describe how you created the
"fill background".

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org