pszabo

Default How can I stop Toolbars from Automatically being added in Word?

My office runs pre-set mail merge documents from a Database - Every time
anyone generates a document - the Mailmerge Toolbar appears in our toolbars,
then if they open a document from someone else - the Review Toolbar appears.
We remove both toolbars over and over - and they just keep coming back.

Is there a way to keep these and other toolbars from automatically popping
up - These toolbars are causing problems with our Macros that have PGDn in
them as with 2 toolbars open a PGDN = 30 lines - with 4 toolbars open, PGDN =
27 lines and that causes a problem.

Thank you for any assistance.
Graham Mayor

You can force the toolbars off with vba commands e.g.
CommandBars("Reviewing").Visible = False
but as a page is a transient thing on Word, you would be better not using
pagedown in your macros if you want consistent results.