akhometeam

Default Why can't I double click an item in a drop down menu to insert?

I have created a template for my work reports but am frustrated that I have
to manually scroll each menu item to the top of the field and then click OK
for it to drop into the shaded area. I also cannot tab between shaded area
which would greatly expsdite my process. Any help is appreciated, even if I
just knew I can't do what I am thinking this software shoudl do.

Jay Freedman

akhometeam wrote:
I have created a template for my work reports but am frustrated that
I have to manually scroll each menu item to the top of the field and
then click OK for it to drop into the shaded area. I also cannot tab
between shaded area which would greatly expsdite my process. Any
help is appreciated, even if I just knew I can't do what I am
thinking this software shoudl do.

It sounds like you're using a dropdown form field from the Forms toolbar,
but you haven't protected the document for forms. See
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22, particularly step 4.
When the document is unprotected the form field is in "design mode", and
when you protect the document the fields work normally.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman