Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cappa

Default Form Fields in a Table

Hi,
I'm creating a form and using form fields in a table.
I know how to stop the writing from pushing the table to the right (thanks
to this group discussion) but I want to stop the writing from going down the
the next line and pushing the table down. I have tried everything mentioned
in the discussion and viewed different websites. I am sure it's just a click
of a button.

Basically I just want to be able to use the "Unlimited" form field but have
the writing fill up the length of the cell and then stop. I have also tried
inserting a frame.

Is this possible?

Thanking you in advance.