Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Asantewaa Asantewaa is offline

Default remove a border from a table

When I remove the border from a table, the outline of the table is grayed out
and does not show when I print it ... but ... when my office mate does the
same thing, the outline of the table is completely gone. Why ?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Because you are seeing gridline and your office mate isn't. Table - Show
gridlines or Table Hide gridlines

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]