Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kara Kara is offline

Default How do I attach a template to another document

I have created a document with checkboxes that are usable even if the
document is unprotected. This requires macros and auto text entries. In
order to e-mail this to someone and have it function correctly I need a
template attached to transfer the auto text entries. How do I do that
without having the template on their workstation? Is it possible to have a
..dot document embedded in a .doc and not require that it reside in the
templates folder on the machine?

Thanks for your help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

What you ask is not possible. Save the document c/w macros and autotexts as
a template and let the user install and create documents from it.