Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jim Jim is offline

Default Incerting Excel spreadsheet into a word document

I am incerting excel spreadsheets into a word document using paste special
and linking the document so word updates as I makes changes to excel. No
problems there.

The only thing that I can't figure out how to do is center the spreadheet on
the PAGE irreguardless of where the word margins are. Right now I can only
move it to the left margin and can't get it to move any more left, but it
looks uncentered in the document because of its size. if I make it smaller
so it seems more centered, the numbers get too small. Any help is
appreciated.
Thanks,
Jim
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It depends on how you're inserting it.

Let's assume you're inserting it as an Excel Worksheet object. Select it,
and choose Format - Object. In the Layout tab, choose something other than
In Line with Text, such as Tight. Set Horizontal alignment to Center, and
click Advanced. In the Picture Position tab under Horizonal Alignment,
Alignment should be set to Centered. Set relative to to Page.

Note that you might get a notice that it's too close to the edge of the page
when you try to print or choose Print Preview, in which case you'll need to
make adjustments... which it shoulds like you're used to doing.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com