Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Antonie Antonie is offline

Default How eliminate page separator line inside documents in Word 2000?

I am using Microsoft Word 2000 premium. When I format a document for
printing, a thick black line appears at the end of some pages (randomly as
far as I can tell) in the middle of the document. I cannot get rid of it by
deleting or any other way known to me. How can I get rid of the line so that
it does not appear in my printout? I will be VERY GRATEFUL for your help.

Thank you very much,
Antonie

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
page number positioning and format tinaa Page Layout 3 February 4th 06 12:38 AM