Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
SBMoving SBMoving is offline

Default How to remove four corner marks that appear on each side of pg?

Can't get rid of marks similar to what you see when you go to Borders &
Shading and see the four corner marks in example to the right.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See €śMargin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you
open a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003€ť
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371