Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
peeps peeps is offline

Default The latest Windows has changed my AutoText access. Any Help?

Right after my last Windows Update for Microsoft Office I have been unable to
access my AutoText entries by typing my cue and hitting F3. I cannot figure
out how to do it. The help menu items tell me to do things that still do not
work. Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Is the "Use AutoComplete suggestions" option checked in Tools |
AutoCorrect Options, AutoText tab?

For more on AutoText, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customization/AutoText.htm.

--