Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
kkthkg kkthkg is offline

Default Page breaks not visible in Word 2007 Draft view

I find out that the Page breaks are not visible in Word 2007 Draft view (but
ok in print layout mode etc), is there any setting problem or is it a bug?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You don't see a dotted line indicating the page break? Does it appear if you
display nonprinting characters?

"kkthkg" wrote in message
I find out that the Page breaks are not visible in Word 2007 Draft view

(but
ok in print layout mode etc), is there any setting problem or is it a bug?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

They are visible here (regardless of the Show/hide setting that Suzanne
mentions.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"kkthkg" wrote in message
I find out that the Page breaks are not visible in Word 2007 Draft view
(but
ok in print layout mode etc), is there any setting problem or is it a bug?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
kkthkg kkthkg is offline

Sorry but the behavior in my Word 2007 as well as my colleague's installation
is different from Word 2003.

If I set to show "all formatting marks" I see the page break in a ugly way
along with all marks which I do not want to see. Again, I am using Draft
view, so with pages of short content, I don't need to scroll very often, of
course, in Print Layout view the page breaks are always there, it was not so
in Word 2003.

"kkthkg" wrote in message
I find out that the Page breaks are not visible in Word 2007 Draft view
(but
ok in print layout mode etc), is there any setting problem or is it a bug?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] Bailey.Hudson@gmail.com is offline

This happens for me as well. In draft mode in native 07 docs, the page
breaks are invisible (i.e., no dotted line all the way across with
"Page Break" in the middle). As noted, it does not affect documents in
Compatiblity Mode; they display as expected. Another funny aspect of
this behavior is that even with Show/Hide turned on, the page break
displays the dotted-line-plus-"Page Break", but only a stunted
version: it only goes 2" across the page (according to the horizontal
ruler), instead of all the way across. I've hunted all over for a
solution to no avail.

....R