Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mr. Bill[_2_] Mr. Bill[_2_] is offline

Default setting contacts as default address book for word 2003

After reinstalling Office 2003, I imported Contacts which were in a pst
file.Contacts is working fine as my email address book, but when I attempt to
address an envelope in Word, Contacts is not shown in the Show Names from
field. Only Outlook Address Book is displayed. How do I set Contacts to be
the default address book in Word 2003? Thank you.
--
Mr. Bill
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Right click the contacts list in the Outlook task pane and select properties
outlook address book and check the option for it to be used as an e-mail

address book. Then from Outlook tools address book tools options
select Contacts as the address list to be shown first.

Mr. Bill wrote:
After reinstalling Office 2003, I imported Contacts which were in a
pst file.Contacts is working fine as my email address book, but when
I attempt to address an envelope in Word, Contacts is not shown in
the Show Names from field. Only Outlook Address Book is displayed.
How do I set Contacts to be the default address book in Word 2003?
Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mr. Bill[_2_] Mr. Bill[_2_] is offline

This is exactly the procedure I followed before my posting and it had not
worked. I did it this time and it worked. Don't know why, but thank you.
--
Mr. Bill