Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yes2Kwasi Yes2Kwasi is offline

Default How do you remove a footer from a specific page?

I have a long document, with a footer including the page number. How can I
set it so that selected pages have no footer, while keeping the footer for
the rest?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

Use Next Page Section breaks and unlink from the previous footer.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Yes2Kwasi" wrote:

I have a long document, with a footer including the page number. How can I
set it so that selected pages have no footer, while keeping the footer for
the rest?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Or conditionally insert the footer eg
{IF{Page} 3 "Put all of your footer here"}
will put the footer on every page but 3.