Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
madisonpete madisonpete is offline

Default in word 2007 Isee picture control box but no picture

After I import .jpg into word I see blank box with handles plus a green ball
at top center of box to control tilt of .jpg item.

If I click to tilt box I see the picture that should be there. I release the
mouse button from control of green tilt ball and data in box disappears.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Click the Microsoft Office Button, click Word Options, and then click
Advanced. Under the Show Document Content options, make sure Picture
Placeholders is not selected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Co-author of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"madisonpete" wrote in message
After I import .jpg into word I see blank box with handles plus a green
ball
at top center of box to control tilt of .jpg item.

If I click to tilt box I see the picture that should be there. I release
the
mouse button from control of green tilt ball and data in box disappears.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"madisonpete" wrote:

After I import .jpg into word I see blank box with handles plus a green ball
at top center of box to control tilt of .jpg item.

If I click to tilt box I see the picture that should be there. I release the
mouse button from control of green tilt ball and data in box disappears.

hi,
The fix worked great. Thanks.