Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ger Ger is offline

Default Autotext

Autotext I previously set up and default ones always take on the font size of
the font on that part of the document I am typing. However, I am setting up
a lot of new autotext and it is now taking on the font that it was set up in
and not the font in the document. How do I set up new autotext so that it
will take on the font of the document that I am inserting it in? . I must
have done this before!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Recreate the AutoText entries, making sure that the text from which you are
creating them does not include any direct formatting.

To clear direct formatting from the selection, press Ctrl+SpaceBar.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Ger" wrote in message
Autotext I previously set up and default ones always take on the font size
of
the font on that part of the document I am typing. However, I am setting
up
a lot of new autotext and it is now taking on the font that it was set up
in
and not the font in the document. How do I set up new autotext so that it
will take on the font of the document that I am inserting it in? . I must
have done this before!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Make sure also that it does not contain the paragraph mark at the end of the
text or the entry is stored with its associated style.

"Ger" wrote in message
Autotext I previously set up and default ones always take on the
font size of
the font on that part of the document I am typing. However, I am
setting up
a lot of new autotext and it is now taking on the font that it was
set up in
and not the font in the document. How do I set up new autotext so
that it will take on the font of the document that I am inserting it
in? . I must have done this before!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You are welcome--and thank you for the feedback.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

news

autotext Debi Microsoft Word Help 1 November 13th 07 03:24 AM
Autotext Sue C Microsoft Word Help 9 May 25th 07 06:02 AM
Autotext lauralw1 Microsoft Word Help 2 March 24th 07 08:39 PM
AutoText Jane Microsoft Word Help 1 April 5th 05 10:46 PM
AutoText, how do I add the SaveDate function to the AutoText list. PKDance Microsoft Word Help 2 March 24th 05 05:03 AM