Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jacque V

Default Why would a piece of clip art suddenly be upside down in a doc?

I created business cards w/a very small piece of clipart in the upper left
hand corner of each business card for a friend. The document had been
working fine. Recently my friend's computer crashed & when he opened the
business card doc. the little piece of clipart is now UPSIDE DOWN! I've
tried editing the original & remailing to him but his version is still upside
down. It's always rieght side up (as orinally intended) when he sends the
document to me.

Any suggestions????
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=312838 "Pictures in
Earlier Office Documents Appear Flipped".