Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Richard

Default I center, bold, italic, number text, and it applies to entire docu

In Word 2003, when I apply a change to center, bold, italicize, underline or
make a numeric list, the change is applied to the entire document.

I am up to date on all updates, and have run the Detect and Repair function.

I have also uninstalled and reinstalled Office 2003. Note, this is after
using Office 2003 with no problems for a couple of years now.

Nothing works. Any suggestions?
--
Richard Hill
US Email Service Inc.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Anne Troy

It's a fairly simple setting, Richard. Try the instructions he
http://www.officearticles.com/word/f...oft_word.h tm

************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
Check out the NEWsgroup stats!
Check out: www.ExcelUserConference.com

"Richard" hillrf[REMOVE wrote in message
In Word 2003, when I apply a change to center, bold, italicize, underline
or
make a numeric list, the change is applied to the entire document.

I am up to date on all updates, and have run the Detect and Repair
function.

I have also uninstalled and reinstalled Office 2003. Note, this is after
using Office 2003 with no problems for a couple of years now.

Nothing works. Any suggestions?
--
Richard Hill
US Email Service Inc.
www.US-Email-Service.com

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm

"Richard" hillrf[REMOVE wrote in message
In Word 2003, when I apply a change to center, bold, italicize, underline

or
make a numeric list, the change is applied to the entire document.

I am up to date on all updates, and have run the Detect and Repair

function.

I have also uninstalled and reinstalled Office 2003. Note, this is after
using Office 2003 with no problems for a couple of years now.

Nothing works. Any suggestions?
--
Richard Hill
US Email Service Inc.
www.US-Email-Service.com

page number positioning and format tinaa Page Layout 3 February 4th 06 12:38 AM
Wandering text box Jim K Microsoft Word Help 7 December 23rd 05 11:27 PM
Any way to link text with Figure or Table number? Richard Stanford Microsoft Word Help 1 January 4th 05 02:32 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
textbox to normal text Jack Sons New Users 16 December 5th 04 03:44 PM