Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
nez

Default Stationery?

Hello,

I hope this is the appropriate group. I don't even own MS Office or Word.
I'm a graphic designer trying to deal with a client question.

Is there a library or similar from which a Word user can select a background
or "stationery" image that will print with their document? If so, is there a
way to save custom images that can be placed into this library (or whatever)
so they may use it as a printable background? What file format works and how
do I tell them to get it into Word?

I've previously saved simple top images as EMF (I think) for clients, but
not as stationery for Word. I'm on Mac using Illustrator 9.0.2, Freehand 9
and Photoshop 6.0.1

nez

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz

If your client is also using a Mac, you would be better off posting at;

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...ce.word?lnk=li

as this is the PC Word ng.

Either way, what they want is probably doable, but it will be necessary to
know what specific (not just Mac or PC) version of Word is involved... that
will make a difference re the 'how-to'.

Regards |:)

"nez" wrote:

Hello,

I hope this is the appropriate group. I don't even own MS Office or Word.
I'm a graphic designer trying to deal with a client question.

Is there a library or similar from which a Word user can select a background
or "stationery" image that will print with their document? If so, is there a
way to save custom images that can be placed into this library (or whatever)
so they may use it as a printable background? What file format works and how
do I tell them to get it into Word?

I've previously saved simple top images as EMF (I think) for clients, but
not as stationery for Word. I'm on Mac using Illustrator 9.0.2, Freehand 9
and Photoshop 6.0.1

nez

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
nez

I'll find out what version but I'm guessing the newest version. He (as most
clients) are running Windows; XP if I recall correctly.

Thanks,
nez

On 2/13/06 3:25 PM, CyberTaz commented: