Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Roy M

Default Page setup is unavailable

The Page setup option in the file menu has become grayed out, unavailable as
well as a few other formatting options. How do I get them back?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Is the document protected in any way?

"Roy M" Roy wrote in message
The Page setup option in the file menu has become grayed out, unavailable

as
well as a few other formatting options. How do I get them back?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Roy M

Not that I know of. On any new document, page setup is unavailable. If I go
to the Format menu, select FRAME (not frames) I get a dialogue box in which I
can remove the frame. This makes page setup and breaks available. It seems to
be creating or inserting frames by default.

"Roy M" Roy wrote in message
The Page setup option in the file menu has become grayed out, unavailable

as
well as a few other formatting options. How do I get them back?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Ah, in that case, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote: