Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mary

Default How do I view balloons when I track changes in Office 2003?

I am trying to track changes in an Office 2003 document. I would like to see
the changes I make in balloons. I opened Tools -- Track changes - and
selected always use balloons. But it doesn't work.
when I insert text it appears embedded in the text.
I do see other people's comments in balloons as well as "formating and
deletions". Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Answered in another newsgroup. It is poor netiquette to
multipost (which means to post the same message separately,
repeatedly, redundantly, and incessantly to several different
newsgroups). Please do not multipost.