Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon78 Gordon78 is offline

Default If I reinstall Vista do I need to uninstall Office 2007?

I need to uninstall and then re-install Vista. Do I need to unistall Office
2007 Home& Student before I uninstall Vista. If I do how do I obtain a new
download as I bought Office 2007 on-line.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

If you uninstall vista, the programs will also be gone, and you'll need to
reinstall them.

You would reinstall Office from the Download that you bought online and
saved on a disk or external hard drive.

"Gordon78" wrote in message
:I need to uninstall and then re-install Vista. Do I need to unistall Office
: 2007 Home& Student before I uninstall Vista. If I do how do I obtain a new
: download as I bought Office 2007 on-line.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

What you will have bought on-line is a key to validate a trial version of
Office 2007. If you have a record of the key you can use it again on a new
trial download of the same office version. If you don't have a copy of the
key, run Belarc Advisor to display the key for Office (and your other
applications) and keep a copy of the printout.

However you may be able to repair your Vista installation without the need
for a full re-installation. Check Google or a Vista forum for details.