Works (.wks files) converter for Word 20

Default Works (.wks files) converter for Word 2003

I've searched & found 2 older converters ( wp2krtf.exe & wp6rtf.exe ) and
installed them, but no luck. I have 4 files that are .wks files [ works
document files ] that I can't displayed correctly within Word 2003. I went
into Add / Remove programs and installed all components for the Office suite
- same results. Any suggestions ?

Graham Mayor

There are two issues here - the Works converter and the file format.

wks files are Works Spreadsheet files. Word will not open these no matter
which filter you have.
Works wordprocessor files are wps and these vary with the Works version.
Word 2003 includes the filter for recent Works versions, the older ones are
linked from the downloads page of my web site.