Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Camille

Default Print A List Of Documents In Numerical Order

Scenario: In Word 2003, I do "File" "Open". Then I mark a list of documents
with file names such as 15010, 15011, 15020, 15030, 15055, 15850, 15900.
Then I hit "Print". They come out of the printer in random order, not
numerical order. Then I have to manually put them in numerical order. Is
there a setting that determines what prints first?