Lascasas

Default Page format and layout

My company has bought the office 2003. The former office I had was office 2000.

Now I have a problem. If I open a document created with Office 2000 on the
new office, all the formation disapears which causes us troubles to print the
document because everything is completely different from the original
printing.

What can be done to avoid this situation?