farfromit98

Default in Word the cursor is at the top left and i've lost the paginatio.

In my Word document view the cursor is at the very top of the page even in
print view. Also, the doc no longer paginates, however, it's all okay in
Print and Print Preview.

Daiya Mitchell

See if this is your problem:

http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/WhiteSpace.htm

What do you mean by "no longer paginates"?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/white_space.htm

farfromit98 wrote:
In my Word document view the cursor is at the very top of the page
even in print view. Also, the doc no longer paginates, however, it's
all okay in Print and Print Preview.

You may have background repagination disabled in Normal view. Also, if you
set certain options such as "Wrap to window," pagination is suppressed. But
switching to Print Layout view should restore the pagination.