Linda

Default business cards

how do I get the business card I just created to copy itself into to other
slots?
Jay Freedman

Linda wrote:
how do I get the business card I just created to copy itself into to
other slots?

Look at the answer I posted just a couple of minutes before your question,
in the thread with the truncated subject "how do i synchronize all labels on
a sheet with the first cell wi."

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman