Steadernie

Default I have no recycle bin icon. Where is it please?

I have a new computer and do not have an icon for the recycle bin, and cannot
find any links to empty the recycle bin. Can anyone help please?

Word Heretic

G'day "Steadernie" ,

Why are you asking this question in a MS Word group? Try a Windows
news group please.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Steadernie reckoned: