Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
xavier xavier is offline

Default Can I move Endnotes at other locations inside the document?

I have to submit a scientific publication but i would like to move the
locations of the endnote inside my document ( ie. not at the end but rather 2
pages before the end). How can this be done?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Yes, there are detailed instructions for doing this in the relevant section
of http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/footnotefaq.htm, but unfortunately
that site is currently down. For now, the general idea is to select "End of
section" (rather than "End of document") as the location for the endnotes,
then check the box for "Suppress endnotes" on the Layout tab of Page Setup
in each section before the one where you want them to appear.