Kevin

Default I repaired Microsoft Office, cannot retrieve any word documents

I "repaired" Microsoft office because I had trouble with saving and
retrieving word documents. I kept getting a message that the "Normal file
exists, would I like to save it." Now, after repairing Microsoft Office I
still cannot retrieve any of my Word documents.
garfield-n-odie

If you're using Symantec/Norton AntiVirus, try disabling the
Office Plugin that comes with it. See
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=329820 "How to use Office
programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in" for more
information.