Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
audio into word doc..not clip art audio into word doc..not clip art is offline

Default insert an audio file into a word document..not clip art

trying to insert music into a doc that will be going out in an email...don't
know how to have it work when opened.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Zorrina Zorrina is offline

Hi. In Word 2003, on the Insert menu, click Object. In the Create from File
tab, insert the sudio file.