Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Duneby Duneby is offline

Default Folders and/or doc files

Is it possible to colorize word folders and / or the document icons in word.

Would like to be able to file like regular office folder and/ or documents
in green, yellow, red , blue etc (I would assume that this functionality
would able to cross over to other office products.)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I know I've seen posts on this before but I've never followed them because I
don't feel the need to color code an icon. *If* it can be done, it's going
to be a Windows function, not one of Word. I would suggest you try searching
Google or posting your question in a newsgroup for your specific version of
Windows.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]