Sean 3DD

Default How do I insert an address from Outlook into ...

How do I insert an address from the Outlook Contacts list directly into a
Word document (without having to go through 'envelopes and labels)?

Office 2003 / windows XP
Sean 3DD

Resolved the problem myself, thank-you to anybody who may have thought of
responding

"Sean 3DD" wrote:

How do I insert an address from the Outlook Contacts list directly into a
Word document (without having to go through 'envelopes and labels)?

Office 2003 / windows XP

Sean 3DD

To Mozzie

Went to Tools, Customise, then the Command Tab, clicked on Insert and
scrolled down to 'Insert Address' and added it to the toolbar.

I'd like to say it was skill or luck, but actually found the answer in this
discussion group, can't say what page or who wrote it!

Regards

Sean3DD