Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Do Do is offline

Default Protecting document & keeping the toolbar active

Hi there,

I need to create a "monthly report" template, where the users would not be
able to change the font type, the format or the look of the report. I have
created a table, with the headings that I need, by using the "text form
field" option. However, when I do protect the document, to lock the cells I
don't want the users to touch, the cells where the "Text form field" are in
do not have an active toolbar, which means that "Spelling & grammar" is
unavailable.

Is there a way to "forbid" a user to use a certain type of font? I want my
whole group to submit a monthly report that is consistent, and want the group
to use the same font, format.... I don't want the users to bold, italize or
underline anything, but i'd like for them to have the option to use Spell
check & bullets points.

Help anyone?
--
Thank you,