Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Angela

Default Ho do I get a blank document show headers and footnotes.

Up until a few days ago Word was opening up properly with a blank document
ready to be used. Now when it opens the space for the headers and footnote
sections are missing and there is no space between the pages in print view.
To get it all back to normal I have to click on View then Header and Footer.
When the Header and Footer task bar pops up I just close it and everything is
back to normal.

Does anyone now how to clear up this problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg

Angela,

See: