Default how do I install Briefcase in Win ME please?

My version of ME does not have Briefcase installed. How do I do this?
garfield-n-odie

Your question is waaaaaaay off-topic in this Microsoft Word newsgroup.
But I salute you for not multiposting... 'tis infinitely better to post
in one wrong group than to multipost. Try clicking on Start | Control
Panel | Add/Remove Programs | Windows Setup | Accessories | Details |
check the "Briefcase" box | Apply. If "Briefcase" is not listed in this
menu, then close the menu, and try right-clicking on an empty area of
your desktop and left-click on New | Briefcase.

M wrote:

My version of ME does not have Briefcase installed. How do I do this?

Hello 'garfield-n-odie'

Many thanks for your help. I now have Briefcase. It will be a life saver.
Sorry about the wrong place post. But thanks again for your to the point
guidance that worked. For some reason the facility was not activated in my
laptop.
Regards