Jim

Default Help! I'm trying to convert from Word Perfect.

I am (trying) to use Word 2000.

Is there a way to convert WP documents (.wpd) to Word documents (.doc)
without losing formatting, etc?

My immediate problem is this:
I opened a previously created document in WP (.wpd). I then saved it as a
..doc Word file. (The only option available was for Word 6.0/7.0) Everything
seemed to go OK.

Now the document opens OK in Word, but when I attempt to print, I get a
warning box that "The margins are outside the printable area of the page." If
I tel it to continue to print, it prints the page but the left margin is
2-3/8" in from the left edge of the page, and the right side of my page is
off the sheet and doesn't print.

I have looked at page setup, and all margins are set at 1", which is also
where the magins were set in Word Perfect.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
--
Jim